Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Outfit + Candids from Last Night


I wore this outfit to church this morning

Shirt: mine, Kohls
Skirt: sister Meissa's, Savers
Leggings: sister Megan's, Kohls
Flats: mine, K-Mart
Necklace: sister Melissa's, Claire's???


p.s. this was super awkward for me to do, since i had an audience of two. Bleh. :/



Ignore the strange look on my face... Meg just randomly snapped that picture! lol


Now, for the candids. Last night our neighbors invited us over for a bonfire & s'mores.



Making a face while my sister and neighbor girls jump on the tramp.





I am lately OBSESSED with candids. It probaby has something to do with Miss Henley, don'tcha think??

Love,
manda


1 comment :

  1. O MY WORD LOVE YOUR HAIR CANT SPELL HAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~Mack~ AND YOU NEED TO CALL ME

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3