Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring into Spring {When Its Still On Its Slow, Sure Way}

Today has been beautiful! Its actually starting to feel like spring! But its still much too cold to be pulling out bare legs and sandals, so I opted for this comfy, colorful outfit instead. :)





I found this outfit was perfect for the almost-there spring weather. The color of the jeans was definitely screaming spring/summer, but the layering of the jean jacket over the Aztec-print tank top kept me warm in the breezy weather. :)

What have you been wearing in the spring weather???

Love,
Manda

1 comment :

  1. So cute. Thanks for the comment earlier :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3