Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Week

Hi everyone.

Okay, I now wanna travel all over Europe with some friends!!! Who's up to joining me? I have always wanted to go to Europe, especially England, of course. :) But now, after reading "Christy and Todd: The College Years" by Robin Jones Gunn< where christy< katie< and todd travel all over europe< (AND SORRY, DAD'S LAPTOP KEYS ARE WACKED OUT. UGGHHH!!!) (AND I WOULD BE ON MY NETBOOK, BUT IM HAVING VIRUS PROBLEMS, WHICH IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT, AS YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!) anyways< where was i? OH YA, SO I'M READING 'UNTIL TOMORROW" THE FIRST BOOK IN THE CHRISTY AND TODD BOOKS. Christy, Todd, and Katie travel all over Europe, and they don't really make any plans, so its like one huge adventure. I would TOTALLY do this!!! OH YA>

so anyhoo< my week has been full of going to church and painting/CUTTING out/decorating our 2s&3s room with pictures of sea creatures we traced! ourselves, PEOPLE. we're quite proud of them. lol

So ya! Sorry all, my camping trip with pix and stuff will have to wait until the stupid virus stuff goes away on Pixie. It just started up, and oh my word! its annoying. So ya. Well, i guess i'll see y'all later. hey, say a prayer for my friend Phil who's working at camp this summer.
please pray he can be a shining light for the campers, and a wonderful testimony and Godly example to the other staff. He's working full time this year, like I did last year, and (this I have no doubt) he will be able to stick it out> its worth it< i"ll tell you that mucH!!! well, ta ta!

love,
manda

p.s.


all i gotta say is: ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, i'm so jealous of anna and georgie. they've got the coolest older brother in the world. (minus that Will's not a Christian.) :(

9 comments :

  1. I'll go with you! I so want to go to Europe, especially Italy:) I hope you're getting adjusted well in Ohio...miss you!

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your keyboard. That stuff is so annoying. But still, I enjoyed the update. ;) And the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool beans! I have one person. Anybody else??? COme on Mack, I know you said you'd go with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    love y'all!!!!!!

    oh, and i miss you bethany!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think mackenna's at family 1 for the week...but of course she'd come with us:))

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps:: I'll go to Europe with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. postscript #2:: You just have to pay for the flight. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Oh Oh!!! Some friend you are, Kendra!!! Just kidding. But you would have to bring money for lodgings, and train tickets, and souvenirs. :)

    Okay, so I have three friend going. Anybody else!??!?! lol

    Love and hugs,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WILL GO and you dont have to pay for me i gots my babysitting money just tell me when you plan to go lol and sounds like you had fun fun fun at VBS :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. When are you gonna post? xD

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3