Sunday, June 12, 2011

WOW.

I just had the time of my life at the Toledo Mudhen's Baseball Game in downtown Toledo, OH, which, for those of you who might not know (who would that be???) is where me and the fam moved to. Tonight was our first 'official as Ohioans' Sunday night. I took a video of the fireworks display after the game, and like a million pix, but i will post all that tomorrow, before we head out to the campground.

Sorry I've kept you all hanging out to dry!!! The fam arrived in Ohio yesterday, and we're staying in, yes, more temporary housing until we get into our house. Oh ya, us kids finally got to see our new house today!!! Its nice, and the neighbors are friendly. There are two little girls next door and I'm excited about getting to know them better, and hopefully inviting them to Emmanuael's VBS nights next week!!!! :)

Jingles is staying with a lady from our church for the week, while we're camping, and hopefully she won't go into withdrawal from all of the craziness happening around her!!!! :S

Well, I better go. Its 10:41 here in Ohio, back home in Iowa, its an hour later. Soo, ttul!!!

Love,
Manda

3 comments :

  1. I'm glad the move went well:) and i WILL come visit u soon, hopefully either spring break or summer '12!

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the move went well! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss ya and Hope you are having FUN FUN FUN Love ya Mack

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3