Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello Dears


Not much has gone on since I last posted. School has been school and life here on the home front hasn't changed, either. Something exciting seriously needs to happen soon before I die of boredom!! haha

Well yesterday since the guys were all gone at a men's retreat, us girls rented 'Switching Goals' (a MKA) movie. It was cute, but not the one we had been wanting to watch for like ever - New York Minute.

can i just say how much i love their hair?!!?! 

well, i do. :)


Well, Happy Sunday all!!

Love,
Manda

2 comments :

  1. Ooo, I've never seen that one before. I like New York Minute though. These pics reminds me of Full House days. I love that show!

    Shoetopia Giveaway -- Come and join! :]

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love New York Minute it is one of my faves our library just got rid of all of the MK&A movies soo sad :( ~Mack~ do you have spring break soon ?

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3