Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One of My Favorite Movies

please excuse the swear word. it is the only one in the whole movie.

International Velvet has got to be one of my all time favorite movies. I'm not totally sure why I love it so, besides the wonderful British-ness of it all, and the awesome clothes. I guess its just sort of a classic, and a good, wholesome movie. Oh, and did I mention its all about the Equestrian side of the Olympic Games? Yes, that's a huge plus. 

HAVE YOU SEEN 'INTERNATIONAL VELVET'?

DID YOU ENJOY IT?


3 comments :

  1. i haven't seen that one, but, i have seen national velvet with liz taylor and mickey rooney. love it.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i just say that ANTHONY HOPKINS IS THE BOMB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Inter"national Velvet!! I've never heard of such a thing! I may have to scope this out now..."National" Velvet is one of my favorite childhood movies though ;) So, so good!
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3