Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dear Jesus...

Why is that you aren't all I need? Why do I look for acceptance and love from my friends and other people, and not You? You know that I love the song, 'All I Have Is Christ'. And its true. People and material, earthly possesions let me down, but You don't. You never have and You never will. I'm so thankful you're here with me Jesus. I'm so thankful I'm a sinner saved by grace - Your grace. You are the only one who can save me! Thank you for loving me with an unconditional love. Thank you for never giving up on me, for never stopping pursuing me. I'm so glad You've got me in the palm of your hand. I feel so safe and protected. Tomorrow, help me to show someone Your love. Let me shine, Jesus!

I love you!

Amen.

2 comments :

  1. I love your heart, Manda. Jesus is everything but I still run away from Him. I know what you mean. and that's a beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this prayer...very much. I feel liked I've prayed this many times before <3

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3