Saturday, April 20, 2013

Things Just Got Very Very Real

Today was my choir's musical competition. Except for seriously coming close *this* close to fainting while performing (Dead. Serious. I was right on the edge.), the day was filled with memories - mostly made at supper @ Golden Corral, and then on the 3 hour bus ride home. These people make me laugh sooo hard!



*WARNING: PROCEED AT OWN RISK. we were sleep-deprived and on a sugar high.*


we stole katie's phone while she was in the bathroom and decided to surprise her with some lovely shots. :)




we made this her background pic. she loved it.

after supper!


And then me and Nat decided to take some pictures on my camera. Prepare yourself...







attractiveness at its fullest. :) i <3 this!!


the text was from a boy.... lol


we are mooses, hence the antlers...


i just REALLY love this picture!!!


nat was the winner in unwrapping her starburst with her tongue. i didn't even try. ;)

Soooo I just wanted you to see the *probably* unseen side of me that has never before been revealed for my dear blog readers. But now you know what I'm like when I have to get up at 3 a.m, and when I eat too many peanut M&M's, sour rainbow strips, and other equal junkfood. :) I'm sorry if these pictures just scarred your perfect image of me, but hey, I did warn ya!! ;) I hope your Saturday was as awesome possum as mine was!!

Adios, amigos!

Love,
manda


1 comment :

  1. hehehehe ;) you remind me of me and my friends..which may or may not be a good thing. haha. love this though!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3