Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I_Am_Different

I am different than the rest of the world because I have Jesus in my life. My rolemodel Sadie Robertson and her best friend Kolby Koloff have started a Youtube Show called "IAmDifferent" where the two of them give a devotional and post it Monday nights at 7 central time. I would encourage you to check them out!!! They are two sweet girls of God trying to make a difference in this world!!! :)

Here is last night's video they posted! :)














Thank You Jesus for godly girls who are taking a stand and being such wonderful examples for girls everywhere!!! :)



Love,
Manda

3 comments :

  1. It's so nice to see young women with such a desire for Jesus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these girls are so sweet!! thanks for sharing this - i love their hearts! and yours !! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3