Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weekends

So last weekend Kara came over and she drove us girls to the mall to shop! We had a fun time in Aeropaustale, trying on some SUH-WEET grey leather jackets! Kara actually ended up buying it with a giftcard. haha And I must say she is rocking it! :)

twins. actually we're triplets. ;)



And then we came back, made some milkshakes and watched ONCE of course!!!! :) 

we got our milkshakes!!



#Oncetime

 
Oh and then after ONCE, we started a cute Disney princess puzzle!! :)

Me & my three sisters!!! We totally look related! ;) <3


Love,
Manda

3 comments :

  1. IT looks like you had an amazing time!! :) we need to talk I miss yyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~mack~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, when are we going to actually finish that puzzle?! haha...Love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3