Saturday, September 27, 2014

Traditions {New/Old}

My family went to a pumpkin patch!!! I used to go every year but then we got out of the tradition once we moved a few times, but today hopefully started a new *old* tradition once again in my family!! After coming home from the orchard/pumpkin patch we made apple turnovers in honor of Once Upon A Time premiering its 4th season tomorrow!! :D





 











For my fellow Oncers, you should understand the 2nd to last picture!!! ;) And also, I got my hair dyed! Last Sunday I took the plunge and dyed my hair strawberry-blonde with blonde highlights! I love it!! :)

Love,
Manda

1 comment :

  1. Love your hair! And those turnovers look good.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3