Thursday, January 26, 2012

Award

By Trinka!!!! Thank you for awarding me. I just wanna say I dont really do EVERYTHING on these blog award things - I just like answering the questions. :D  Ok, here are the questions she asked me:

1.Do you like thrift stores?
yes, i guess. you just have to dig for the treasures, and i dont have patience for that.

2. What's your nickname{s}?

manda
  
3. Have you given anybody a nickname? If so, what is it?

yes, Nat for Natalie, Em, for Emily, Mack, Mackers, Macky for Mackenna....
  
4. Have you ever made scrambled eggs?

yes i'm sure i have!
  
5.pink or purple? 

PINK!
 
6. hats or scarfs?  

ugghhhh, this is hard!!! both? ;)
 
7.Do you like mustaches? sure

 
8. Do you have a mustache? 

heavens no!!!!
   
9. Have any {not classic} books to recommend?
'Bailey Flanigan' series by Karen Kingsbury, '9/11' series by K.K., 'Divine' by K.K., 'When Joy Came to Stay' by K.K., 'Calico Captive' by ?, 'Even Now' & 'Ever After' by K.K. and so many more!!! :D
  
10. Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

on during winter, off during summer
  
11. Who do you love the most?

my fam, my puppy Jingles, and my best friend Mackenna 

Well, that was fun!! I award:

Marie @ http://marieloves00.blogspot.com 

Makay @ http://thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Olivia @ www.ofhorsefeathers.com 

the end.

Love,
Manda 

3 comments :

  1. Awww... fun answers, Manda. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for tagging me! I'm just gonna answer on here! :)

    1.Do you like thrift stores?
    LOVE them, sadly there are none in my area. :(

    2. What's your nickname{s}?
    I have many but my favorite is Angel. My husband calls me that! :)

    3. Have you given anybody a nickname? If so, what is it?
    I don't think so. I do call my sister Cronie and my husband Handsome though. :)

    4. Have you ever made scrambled eggs?
    I make them almost every morning. :D

    5.pink or purple?
    Purple. I LOVE purple.

    6. hats or scarfs?
    Scarves. But I am a hat lover as well.

    7.Do you like mustaches?
    Not so much. Except in art.

    8. Do you have a mustache?
    Haha! No I do not!

    9. Have any {not classic} books to recommend?
    I love Susan May Warren and Nicolas Sparks! :)

    10. Do you sleep with your socks on or off?
    I go to bed with them on and wake up with them off. Every night. :)

    11. Who do you love the most?
    My Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question #8 made me laugh. xD

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3