Wednesday, April 25, 2012

God Is in the Shadows

This song reminded me of the book I just finished reading, called 'The Still of Night" by Kristen Heitzmann. It was amazing, btw!! :) But it was about this couple, and their daughter they had outside marriage, who becomes adopted, and gets really, really sick. (I won't say how sick, cuz I don't wanna spoil anything for anyone who might read it). But the girl was always talking about how she could feel Jesus with her, and how she knew He was holding her hand through the whole ordeal. :) So I knew I had to post this song! Enjoy.


This song is sung, by... guess who?

Of course its the Collingsworth Family!! :)

Love,
Manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3