Last night was homecoming and Hans, Allison, Katie, and Mercy all came to the game!!! We had a blast cheering on our boys to victory! :) After the game was our annual Homecoming. The Senior class did a wonderful job coming up with the 'Batman' theme and a li'l skit. And then all the class attendants from freshmen to the seniors were introduced. They did a great job with the whole thing! I was so proud of all of them!!! (I wasn't able to get any pictures from the Homecoming skit and stuff because all the lights were off and my camera wasn't good enough to 'battle with the darkness' so I just didn't try.) :)
allison, i had no idea you photobombed this pic!! haaha
//Me and Allyson, the Sophomore Attendant. Isn't she gorgeous??//
//Emily and I!!! She was the Junior Attendant! Love her.//
//Mah crazy class!! Not all of us, but mostly everyone! Can you find me?//
//Me and Nat - she's such an adorable cheerleader!//
//i did not know we weren't being silly...//
//Besties forever!! I'm so thankful to the Lord for bringing this amazing girl into my life. I love you Hans!!//
//Homecoming Night outfit!//
Okay... maybe I shouldn't have put so many pictures on here. I don't want to be seen as self-centered and all about 'me, me, me'! I hope this post didn't come across like that! I'm sorry if it maybe did. :/ I just wanted to share with y'all my fun night!
This past weekend I got to go on my youth group's winter retreat. It was at a camp up North and verrry cold! This picture above ^^ was taken around suppertime on the way up to camp.
Mercy and I trying to get the sunset behind us.
The theme of the weekend, from the Bible, was the story of Jonah. Soo, hence our "big fish" sculpture below! :)
While at Refresh, there were 3 teams: Green, Blue & Red. I was on the Green team and one of the competitions given to us was to make an *ice* sculpture. But on Saturday, there was no snow to make anything, so my team leader got really smart and saw the beach volleyball court and decided we'd make our sculpture(s) out of sand. I still say we shoulda won.... we came in 2nd to RED. :(
Rach and I. This girl never fails to make me laugh!!
During Refresh, on Sunday, was me and my twin Andrew's 19th bday. While I slept, my friends proceeded to decorate my room... and I didn't hear a single thing!! I was soo exhausted I just slept like a log. lol But it was super duper sweet of them and I must say I've got the bestest friends in the world! <33
The birthday sign they taped to my bedroom door!!
Looking down from the gym/chapel to the cafeteria/lodge. (Oh and this is when we finally got snow!!)
Me and Zoe, the sweetest, preciousest baby in the world!! I am gonna miss her to death!!! :(((
//so yeah this is like my favoritest pic from the whole weekend! #heartmelts//
*sorry for the Zoe overload! You know you loved it. :)*
Green Team boys going all gangnam style on us!
hans and I on my bday!
And then this week has been Homecoming Week, so we've had dress up days! Today (Wed.) was Western Day, so I wore my new jean jacket and cowboy boots (bday presents from my amazing parents!).
What did you do during your long weekend (thanks to MLK!)?
1. I'm impulsive and judgmental and can be a total jerk sometimes. I just need to shut my mouth.
2. I've been listening to too much Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina songs over the past month. But they are just.soo.darn.good.
3. I'm really procrastinating when it comes to studying for exams this week. I need to get off this computer and open the books!
4. I hate water on the counter. I always have to wipe off any water from the sink before taking my contacts out/ brushing my teeth/ washing my face, etc.
5. I hate it when music is playing in the car, and someone turns it down and/or off so they can talk. Gahhh, just stop it already!
6. I am like the most excited I've been in a long time - and I'm talking 'bout Refresh y'all!!! Snow camp!!!!!!!! Its this Friday. Holy macaroni y'all - I can't wait! Hans and I are counting down the hours. lol
7. I really really would love to go antique shopping with Taylor Swift.
8. I hate that I started this new year off with great aspirations to read my Bible daily and to eat healthy and to exercise. But... that kinda hasn't happened for the last coupla days. But I promise I'm gonna get back into it after Refresh.
9. And now I really must get to the books before Mom shoots me for not studying since I got home.
High school life is awesome. I love every second of it, even if a lot of the time is hard! One of the things I love doing though is cheering on my school's varsity guys at games (soccer, basketball, maybe baseball in the spring.) I love that my friends are big sports fans so they can come to the games with me!!! :)
Last night I went to my school's JV and Varsity bball games against another Christian school. They happen to be our biggest rival, so it was crazy intense! Hans and I were screaming and freaking out during the JV game while everyone else around us was just sitting calmly. (They prolly wanted to wring our necks for yelling in their ears! oops) All in all it was still a really fun night. :)
Some of these pics are creds to Hans, and then the others are by me. *Creds to Hans for this ^^ pic.*
via me. edited by hans.
#twins. via me. edited by hans.
via me. l-r: allison, bethany, me!
me and mercy!
I hope your Friday night was great!! Today I have just been studying for exams next week and listening to 'Please Remember Me' by Scotty McCreery and 'I'm Not One of Them' by Lauren Alaina.