Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"The Class Project" News!!!

Here are some screencaps of GG in an on-set interview for the 'Class Project'. I am actually SO EXCITED about this! As long as its fairly clean, I am so tempted to watch it once it comes out. But I doubt my parents would approve. *tears*. Just because of the murder and whatnot, if the rest is clean. You get my drift, jellybean???
ANYWAYS!!! On to the pictures. :)















So there you go!!!! She certainly looks different, but I like it.... cuz its somethin different, ya know? I know she wouldn't wear so much makeup for like Public Appearances and such. OH! I can't believe I forgot to post this. Here's one more pic of GG, closer up. :) hehehe


p.s. you can find the video/interview at 'Georgie Central' AKA    www.georgieh.com

Love,
Manda<3

EDIT: for those of you who don't know, the 'Class Project' is Georgie's new film. They filmed in Canada, along with Abbie Breslin, as Georgie's older sis. You can find info on this new film on 'Georgie Central', IMDB, or Facebook | the Class Project. :)

2 comments :

  1. I hope it is alright! If its a true story then hopefully it will have a good ending.
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3