Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Well, I deleted my tumblr!

Yes, you read right. I deleted 'Live.Laugh.Love.' because it was becoming a waste of time, and I was/have not been spending enuff time with Jesus, the One who really deserves my attention and praise. Man, I think I have the BEST youth pastor in the WORLD. I wish everyone of you could listen to at least ONE of his sermons. They are the best, and so convicting. :) Which is definitely what I need!!!!!

A little, er, well, BIG blessing today: I have gotten a mentor/accountability partner!!! She is actually my choir teacher from school... young, newly married, and her husband plays the piano for church. I'm super excited about this, and the upcoming coffee breaks, too. ;) LOL She seems to have an awesome relationship with Jesus, and I'm so excited for what the future holds there.

Another thing: I would like to apologize for my lack of spiritual/inspirational type posts on here. I love all the wonderful, encouraging type of posts that Kendra Lynne, and Hannah do alot. I have not done my best in that area, and I'm sorry. I would really like to do better!!!! :D Also, why I'm apologizing, I'm really sorry for all the times I've promised pictures/videos whatnot, and have not gotten around to posting them. I feel very bad about this, so please forgive me. I will see what I can do to fix that ASAP.

Well, I think that's all!!!

Keep your chin up, and remember God loves you, and so do I!!!

xoxo | Manda <3

1 comment :

  1. Amanda, I think it's awesome that you want to spend more time with God! Believe me, I lost quite a lot of visitors by posting more 'spiritual' things, but it's totally worth it! Why not post on...let's see...narnia next? Haha, joking. You could post on modestly. Ya know, since you're ah-mazing with fashion you could point out some stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3