So, in English class we are reading 'Romeo and Juliet' and I must say its pretty ridiculous, the way R&J fall madly in love in like five minutes and are already kissing and holding hands before even saying more than 2 dozen words to each other.
Our English teacher, because we are reading this *wonderful* Shakespeare story, gave us a writing assignment on writing down our preferences in a future mate, and so I thought I'd just share them here with you.
1. Must be a Christian and love the Lord more than me.
2. Must be saving his first kiss for me on our wedding day/must be a virgin.
3. Must be a servant, willing to help others less fortunate.
4. Must be honest, trust-worthy, kind, gentle, patient and loving.
5. Must be good looking to me (anyone else's opinion really doesn't matter!!)
6. Must have a nice singing voice so the two of us can sing together (like in church.)
7. Must love kids!
8. Must love the outdoors.
9. Must be emotionally-pure (and not have a lot of emotional baggage from past relationships).
10. Must love southern gospel music!! :)
Have any of you ever made a list?
What are a few things you want in a future spouse?
I leave you with this beautiful song. The ending score from 'Flicka'.