Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Sista's Got Style


Megan is 13 1/2 and I love her to bits. She took these pictures herself, btw. :)







Meg's style is girly, with a bit of prep. She loves H&M, Forever 21, and Target. She loves Liam Payne and her favorite thing about fall are the leaves, pumpkins, and the gorgeous colors. She loves watching movies and listening to music, also hanging out with friends. She's a beast at volleyball and basketball - and I'm not biased!! hahaha Do leave comments below - I'll show them to her and I'm sure they'll make her day!! :)))

Love,
Manda

3 comments :

  1. Aw, she so cute! I can't believe she was able to take all of those pictures by herself! That's really awesome!! :)

    -Love, Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Meg...I love your boots!

    -and those pictures- Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re: Hans&Zoe - Meg says thank you, you're both so nice. :)

      Delete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3