Thursday, June 20, 2013

The End

Sonshine is over, folks. And to be honest, I am sooo flipping glad. This year, for me at least, did not go well. I picked Primary, which is 1st and 2nd grade, and I just can't handle that age well at all. I do better with 2's&3's or 4's&5's, where you get little cuddlebugs, and they can't talk back to you - at least not as much as 1st and 2nd graders can!!! ;) I learned a lot this week. I learned that I just need to go with the flow and not get so uptight about every little thing. I learned that I do wayyy better with tiny little kiddos. And I learned that everything might not go my way, but I need to deal with it in a godly way. Here are just a few pictures from the week!!


The whole crew - or most of them! Can you spot me?? ;)


Nationality Night!

Spy Night! Like my 'stache?? lol








And that's that. I'm exhausted, so off to bed for me!!!

Love,
Manda

p.s. I get to see my friends Phil and Celeste in a matter of like two weeks! And senior pictures to be taken in early July!! Soo excited!! :))

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3