Saturday, June 1, 2013

Graduation 2013

This morning was graduation for the class above me! Yeah, I'll just admit I kinda cried a little bit in some parts. ;) Its soo hard to believe that I'm gonna be graduating next year with my class, and then high school will be over forever. Its super sad, but kinda exciting too. lol Here are just a few pictures....

*me and my beautiful girl hans!! i'm not kiddin you guys, she looked STUNNING today. ;)*


*me and katie!! gonna miss our choir times and after school chats. :/*

*me and Nat!! love her.*

*me and Ryan!! gonna miss this guy sooo much! :(*

*me, Hans & Sarah!!*

*she calls me salamanders, i call her millie. :)*


And summer is officially here, y'all!! Done with school. Can't believe it either! It just flew by. Makes me wanna cherish every moment of the rest of my high school days. Cuz its gonna go by so fast!

Love,
manda




2 comments :

  1. aww great pics Manda. Looks like you all had a great day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I LOVE that dress, so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3