Monday, July 8, 2013

Airport Style {Emma Stone}

I thought I'd get back to continuing my posts I started months and months and months ago on some of my favorite celebs' airport/street style. So today's post is on Emma Stone. I just recently discovered her when watching 'The Amazing Spiderman' and I've seen many pictures of her adorable street style on Pinterest, so thought I'd share about her style on here, too!! :)







Let me just say that Emma can pull off beret hats/beanies like nobody's business!!! :)


Also can I just say that these two are like the cutest couple on the face of the planet? Yes they are. ;)









I love that she wears A LOT of ankle boots!!! Because they work soo well for every season!!

Even Andrew knows how to dress....








Emma's style I would sum up in a few words: classy, preppy, quirky, and romantic.

Are you a fan of Emma's style? 

Who would you like me to feature on here next? I'm thinking Reese Witherspoon or Jennifer Aniston...



Love,
manda

1 comment :

  1. I love Emma Stone! She is such good actress and I love her style! And, can I just say, if I came out of a coma and Andrew Garfield said he was married to me, but I didn't remember it...I WOULDNT QUESTION IT.
    He is amazing. Both of them are. Period. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3