Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Baby

Soo I've gotten a few followers on here in the past coupla days, so I thought I'd do a little post introducing them to my baby girl, Jingles.




Jingles is a brown and white Shih Ztu, and she was born on Christmas Day 2005. Jingles loves food, mainly her biscuits (treats). She loves cuddling in bed, and playing outside. She has many, many, MANY nicknames. A few are: Precious (presh), Peaches, Cobbler, Jing-Jing, Jingy, Baby-Doll, and Cobster. Don't ask me where we came up with all these nicknames, they sorta just happened. ;)

I'm so thankful to the Lord for giving my family Jingles 8 years ago. She is a gift, and I love her to the moon and back!!!

Love,
manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3