Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July Recap

Yesterday was a blast!!!! The fam went to a friend's house where we ate wayyy too much food, and then me, my siblings, and a friend, along with her boyfriend, headed off down the street to a carnival. Me and Alex, even though we're like 19 and 21, headed straight for the inflatables! At one point, I thought I wasn't gonna fit thru the opening into the bouncy house it was so small! But we all made it thru and then acted like little kids again bouncing around. :) One of our Chinese friends took a video and its quite hilarious!!! :)

In the bouncy house. ;)

Me and my sistas before the fireworks. :) sorry its blurry!





Then we had a campfire 5 minutes before we left cuz it actually started to work. lol


My outfit. All-American gal!!! :)


What did y'all do on the Fourth??

Love,
manda 

1 comment :

  1. Woww...it looks like you had an awesome time! Your 4th July outfit is so cool!! Well, that holiday does not exist here in Portugal, it's only an American holiday ;)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3