1. Jesus. Without Him, seriously, I would be nothing. My life would be a complete wreck. And even tho I struggle a lot with keeping my focus on Him, and putting Him first in my life, I know He loves me, and when I mess up, I know He forgives me if I ask Him.
2. Family. I love them, even if I fight wayyy too much with them on stupid, silly things, they are my best friends.
3. My friends. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Ohio. This is a great state to live in, and even tho I miss Iowa A LOT, and I occasionally feel nostalgia for my old school/church, I'm really glad God brought my fam to Ohio. I've made new friends, and I'm completely settled in.
5. Weather. Seriously, if we didn't have seasons, life would be soooo boring!!! Fall is my favorite sort of weather, cuz you get to bundle up in cute sweaters and boots and carry around Starbucks coffee and feel like a celeb. Its great. ;)
6. Internet. I would be dead. 'Nuff said.
7. My gift to write. Even tho lately I've barley anything for my story 'A New Song', and sometimes I fight the battle of whether I should continue with it or not, I'm so glad God has given me this talent. I get inspiration from about anything! :)
8. My online friends/followers. You guys rock. I wish I could meet each and every one of you and give you great big hugs, but since that's not exactly a possibility, let's dream up some big blogger party, ok???? With cupcakes. And 'Just Dance.' hehe
9. My health. I feel so bad for the people who struggle with their health daily. I'm so grateful I don't have to worry about going in for another chemo session or something. That would deff be the pits. :/
10. My blog. I love blogging, and I envy the bloggers who are amazing, like Olivia, Kendi, Jocee, and MANY OTHERS. But I do my best, and that's what counts.
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR??