Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fashion Icon {Street Style}: Taylor Swift

I have decided to do a series on fashion. The series will be street styles of celebs that catch my eye. Today, I'll start with Taylor Swift, one of my top icons in fashion. Here are just a few pictures that show her girly/romantic/classic style.

When I first saw pictures of kitten heels, I wasn't sure I liked them. But they're slowly growing on me!!! Very vintage, indeed. :)
The shoes match perfectly with the teal flecks in the dress. Very nice.

Riding boots are on my Christmas wish list for sure!!!! They go with practically everything!

I love the boots!!! 


I love the cute playfulness of the panda bear shirt paired with the mini ruffly skirt!


And throwing in this picture because she looks gorgeous here! :)


Are you a fan of Taylor? 

Is your style like hers???

6 comments :

  1. I love how Taylor Swift dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally a fan:) I'm not actually CRAZY about her, but I love the pictures you show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She pulls off so many different looks effortlessly!
    I adore her.
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a fan of Taylor Swift for a long time! I like her music and her style is so cute!! I love all of her cute dresses she wears. She has some really cute hats too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style and her music I wish my hair would curl like hers but it cant darn :(
    ~Mack~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor Swift's status as a fashion icon is evident in her impeccable street style, characterized by a blend of classic elegance and contemporary trends, showcasing her innate sense of sophistication and individuality, inspiring fashion enthusiasts worldwide to emulate her effortlessly chic and timeless looks.
    Taylor swift red jacket

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3