Monday, November 21, 2011

the "Hunger Games" trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!

A friend told me that the 'HG' trailer had come out, and so I got all excited and wanted to share it with you!! How many are 'Hunger Games' fans? If you haven't read the books - GO.NOW. I will warn you that there are a few unncessary parts, like um, *awkard, squirm-in-your-seat-type-of-parts* but other than that, THEY.ARE.AMAZING. I am sooooo stoked for this! My friends and I plan to go to the cinema and watch it once it comes out. March feels like a million years away!!! :/
Anyways, on to the trailer! :)



What do ya think? Sound awesome?!?!! I betcha you guys aren't HALF as excited as I am!! lol

Love,
Manda

3 comments :

  1. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THAT MOVIE! But trust me, my sister is even more excited. :P

    book blogger
    booknook4you.blogspot.com
    livinglife4thelord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks like it's going to be really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! That was AWESOME!!! I can't wait to watch the movie!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3