Monday, August 20, 2012

Announcement

Everyone, I am posting this on my Netbook.

This is a fantastic moment in history.

Or maybe not. ;)

Most of you might not know this, but like 6 months ago my Netbook, Pixie, crashed. Well actually, Windows crashed on Pixie. It was a very sad day. When my Netbook was working, I was on it prolly every day. Now that its back and working again, I am going to try and use my Netbook to bring glory to God, and not to waste time on... at least not as much as I did. :) Here are just a few pictures I can take on Lenova Easy Cam, which is what I've mainly been doing on Pixie. Its quite fun!






//attractive? i think yes!//

On another note, I can't believe I start school in 2 days!! I'm so ready to get back, tho! Yes, I'm crazy. :)

What have you been doing in your free time?

Love,
Manda

1 comment :

  1. I got a kindel for my b day and now I know what u mean when u say addicted. I have been reading in my spare time and taking a time out from my kindel haha love ya lots Manda ~ Mack ~

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3