**Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!**
ABELIA'S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1. Why did you start blogging, and what do you love most about it?
- i started blogging because i found out about it from two girls at my church, and it looked like fun! what i love most about it is getting comments on my posts, and 'meeting' new people. i have so many online friends its crazy!!
2. Is there anything about the blogging world that gets on your nerves?
- it seems that a lot of blogs are all about photography, and mine's not at all, and i don't really like that stereotype of that kind of blog, just because it seems so many blogs are about picture-taking.
3. Have you been abroad, and if so, where to?
- does canada count as going abroad?? IDK. i've gone to alaska!! i know that its a state, and not a country, but.... :)
4. Are you a night time or day time person?
- NIGHT TIME!!! i always seem to have the most energy at night. :)
5. Do you have any phobias?
- a water phobia, maybe. i never get in the water. never. except to take a shower. because if i didn't, well, let's not go there!
6. What do you plan to achieve over the rest of 2012?
- a closer, stronger relationship with the Lord.
7. What do you love most about Christmas? (random question I know)
- getting to visit relatives, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, all the lights on the houses, snow, Christmas treats, sweaters and boots, scarves... and the list goes on!
8. Do you have any day to day rituals you stick to?
- hmmm, not really.
9. What's the most awkward situation you have ever found yourself in?
- i have no idea... i really can't think of anything at the moment!
10. If you were incredibly rich, would you ditch high street for designer?
- no way!! i go for cheap, cheap, cheap, always! if i were rich, i'd save my money for better things than just clothes. cause seriously, clothes aren't eternal. i'd want to spend my money on things that matter for eternity.
11. What is your favourite song in the top 40 right now?
- does it have to be a really popular song right now? i'd prolly have to say 'what makes you beautiful' by one direction, but since i'm not a fan of them, i'll go with 'hundred more years' by francesca battistelli. :) because its a beautiful song!!!Okay, now I have to post 11 things about myself:
1. I love opera music
2. I'm very impulsive. I am always changing my mind on things - specially on my hair!
3. I believe in modest outfits. That means no plunging necklines, no tight pants, no short dresses/skirts (and by short i mean inches above my knee)
4. I am addicted to email and blogger
5. I am an Olympic Games-loving freak
6. Sometimes I hate my height, but other times I'm proud of my shortness.
7. I'm a very quiet person... and all my friends (well, minus Bethany B.) all seem to be very bubbly and loud and crazy!! Opposites attract, I've heard. :)
8. I love camp. So much. And sometimes I wish I could just live at camp, and here's a reason: most of the time camp food is disgusting, so I end up starving myself the whole time I'm there, and end up losing weight. Its great! lol
9. I'm a mix between girly-girl and tomboy.
10. I could eat whipped cream for hours.
11. I have a thing for sunflower seeds. Delishness.
Here are the five people I'm going to tag.
*Ky at http://thebirdssay.blogspot.com
*Natalie at http://ihavemusings.blogspot.com
*Sarah at http://sarahjanssens.blogspot.com/
*Ivy at http://ivy-lauren.blogspot.com
*Jess at http://jjyourstruly.blogspot.com
My questions for them:
1. What do you love most about your relationship with Jesus?
2. What is one strange thing about you?
3. Have you ever gone creek-stomping (which is exploring and walking thru creeks) and if you have, did you enjoy it?
4. What is your favorite holiday and why?
5. Do you wear makeup, and if so, what is your favorite brand?
6. If you could be an Olympic athlete, what sport would you choose to be in?
7. Favorite style icon and why?
8. Favorite music genre, and why?
9. Are you someone who likes talking on the phone? If not, why?
10. Favorite chick flick movie?
11. Favorite state in America (or, if you're like Jess, who lives in England, what is your favorite city in England?)