Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Renew Pics

Here are just 2 pics taken at Renew. More are coming... but to be honest, I didn't take that many pictures!! But I love the ones I have, so its all good. :)

 //L-R: adam, abby, maddie, hans, allie, me. via allie//

 //adam, me, allie. via phillip's iPad//


To sum up the weekend, it was amazing!! Pastor Andrew is the awesomest youth pastor ever, and every message I hear from him always hits me - in a good way! :) I'm so thankful to the Lord for bringing my family here so that I could be a part of an amazing church, youth group and school. My life has been changed, and is still, constantly, changing. :) Thank you, Jesus!
Also, can I just say that prolly one of my favorite aspects of the whole weekend were the small groups?? It was wonderful to see a vulnerable side to my friends, and to actually discover that I am not the only one struggling with idols and the same sort of sins they are! It was a relief, and I think it brought me closer to my friends. I love you girls: Bethany, Allison, Allyson, Katie, Mercy and Hannah. :) Sisters in Christ!!!!

More to come, as soon as Hans emails me a few pics she took, and as soon as I download the few pics I took onto the computer. Be patient with me, please! The computer has been acting up A LOT lately, not sure why, so it could be awhile. :)

Love,
Manda

1 comment :

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3