Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Playlist

I've been listening to quite a lot of country music lately. Mainly its been a nice li'l mix of Scotty McCreery, Lauren Alaina, and also a few songs by Josh Turner. Also, some Jackie Evancho's been thrown in, along with just random Christmas songs from the radio. But I just thot I'd share what's been floating my boat music-wise latley.

1. 'Christmas in Heaven' by Scotty McCreery

2. 'Dirt Road Prayer' by Lauren Alaina

3. 'Santa Claus is Back in Town' by Scotty McCreery

4. 'The Call' by Regina Spektor

5. 'La La Land' by Demi Lovato




6. 'I Told You So' by Mclaina



7. 'The Locket' by Lauren Alaina

8. 'Your Man' and 'Long Black Train' by Josh Turner/Scotty McCreery




9. 'Do It Anyway' by Lauren Alaina and Martina McBride

10. 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' by Jackie Evancho

11. 'Mary Did You Know' by Scotty

12. 'O Holy Night' by Scotty


As you can see, I've got just a gigantic little crush on Mclaina!!! :)

What's been on repeat for you recently?

Love,
Manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3