Monday, May 6, 2013

What I Wore {Geometrics}

I wore this outfit to church yesterday. The shoes were my Jr/Sr "kitten" heels I wore Friday night. This is probably one of my all time favorite dresses!! I love the cut, and the flowy, drapey sleeves. The print is super summery and fun, and the material is t-shirty, but thick enough to not show anything. Its basically the perfect dress to wear on a Sunday when I'm in the nursery, which is every Sunday! :) I added the jean jacket to ward off the slight breeze, and threw on my Mom's silver necklace to match the shoes. As the days go by, and the weather gets warmer and sunnier, I'm just aching to be done with school and have freedom for 2 months! Anyone else feel the same way? haha Okay onto the pictures!!









Love,
manda

5 comments :

  1. I love your outfit! The dress is so pretty!

    *Liddy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty! And your shoes are fabulous:)

    ~Emily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soo cute! and I'm sure you're ready for school to be out...don't worry, it's not much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooooooooo..........................cute my dear darling....I love that dress on you, the colors on the dress really work for you. Your just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit girl, and love your hair! And thanks for your comments on my blog! :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3