Thursday, May 26, 2011

An accessory I {LOVE}

Pearls.






Pearls are one of the most classic pieces of jewelry. They will probably never go out of style, and I love that they always add 'just the right touch' to an outfit.

So, would you wear pearls? Do you wear pearls? I saw the cutest sterling silver ring at Kohls a month or two ago, and it was a pearl ring, for, like, $13. I wanted to get it so bad, but I was already buying another piece of jewelry I HAD to have to complete my 'candidating in Ohio' outfit, so sadly I had to walk away from it. But once I get some moolah, I'm going shopping for some more rings, specifically a pearl ring!!!


Love,
Manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3