Monday, May 9, 2011

FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!

This is Megan, Amanda's lil' sister, and she's letting me do a Guest Post on her blog! I'm pretty excited, and I have some pictures to share with you that I took this afternoon after I finished my school. I *love* photography, and so I decided to take some "springy" pictures outside! They're mostly of dandelions and stuff, but I still like them!!! Enjoy! :D
















So what do you think of my pictures????? Do you like them? I'll probably be taking some more pictures of stuff like this some more, tomorrow or something......not that Amanda's gonna let me post on here AGAIN or anything!! :D So, yeps.
I really enjoy photography, and I think it is SO MUCH FUN! Anyone agree??? 

Well, I guess I better go for now. Thanks Amanda for letting me post on your blog!! :D 


Love,
Megan :)

5 comments :

  1. Great pictures! I like the last one, and the one of the pink flower in the bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the last one and one of the first dandelion ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the first picture of the dandelion...what type of camera were you using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, these pix were all taken by my sis, Megan. :) i'll ask her what her camera is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pics:) i really like the last one too

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3