1. I'm not sure why, but I have been extremley tired for a few days now. To the point where I feel like I'm in a daze walking around school, sitting in classes, like a zombie. Mono went around our school a month or so ago. I'm praying that's not what I have! But of course, there's not really any possible way for me to have gotten it... ;)
2. Okay, I gotta admit that the TV show Dancing with the Stars is kinda my guilty pleasure. BUT I wanna say right now that a lot of the dance moves can be quite inappropiate and pretty much all of the ladies' outfits are never modest. Those things I do not like, and DO NOT condone with, but I love seeing the partners grow closer to each other thruout the season, and some of the dances are just plain freaking awesome. (Hello KnightRider Bangra!!! #TeamShawnough!) DWTS: Season 16 is premiering a week from tonight and I'm rooting for Team Mark Ballas & Aly Raisman, and Team Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough!!! I hope these four make it to the finals!
4. I just watched a really good movie the other night. Its called "Phar Lap" and yeah its about an Australian racehorse and his loyal stable boy. Minus the cussing, I think its a new favorite.
5. I am dying dying dying to go down South!! I am itching to! After reading 'the Chance' by Karen Kingsbury last week and finishing it (it was AWESOME!!) reading about Ellie and Nolan in Savannah, Georgia just makes me pine for some southern summers!!
6. I can't stop listening to 'Back on the Ground' by Scotty McCreery. Its.So.Darn.Good.
7. I love this verse: "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress and deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - Psalm 18:2a
8. I just had a great time chatting with my bestie Mack on FB tonight! Miss her... she lives too far away!
9. I am missing my other bestie Hans this week! She's off on vaca and I haven't seen her in 2 weeks! But God blessed her and her family with a great get-away trip and I know they're having an amazing time!! But I can't wait to see her again and smother her with hugs!
10. I serve an amazing God. He is truly all I need. My prayer, my heart's desire, is to let Jesus be all I need. Ever. To the point that I live and breathe the glory of my Redeemer, my Savior, my Lord... Jesus.