Sunday, March 31, 2013

What I Wore {Easter Sunday}

I wore this outfit to church today for Easter Sunday! I went shopping at the mall with Mom and Grandma on Wednesday or Thursday and we were browsing the major sales racks in JC Penneys and Grandma found this gorgeous navy blue lace dress! I had to try it on. And it fit me like it was made just for me! It could only be a thing from God, and I got all excited to wear it today! So here are the pics. (I had fun editing these! lol)








This bouquet I grabbed from the center of the dining room table where we ate our Easter dinner and I decided to snap a few shots with them. Props make posing easier, at least for me! :)



****

Dress: JCPenneys
Necklace: a bday gift
Wedges: Target?
Belt: came w/ the dress


::listening to 'the perfect gift' by clifton murray from the tenors. i'm in love.::

Love,
Manda

5 comments :

  1. i love you it. you look so pretty. the color of the dress is really beautiful. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my freaking goodness girly!!! You look so gorgeous in that color. I would to see more outfit in the future too:)


    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dress! I love lace and blue looks beautiful on you. Awesome sandals too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your such a cutie! :) I loved your outfit that day!!

    -love Hans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I had so much fun doing an Easter outfit post as well. :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3