Sunday, March 31, 2013

HAPPY EASTER

Hello everyone!

Well today just happens to be one of my most favorite holidays... Easter. I love that we have the freedom to worship and celebrate the fact that Jesus is no longer in the tomb, but that He arose and is in Heaven, waiting for the day when His children finally come to their eternal home! I'm excited to get to church today to celebrate with my church family. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter celebrating Jesus' victory over death!!


 ::via::

I will leave you with this:

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life."


Love,
manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3