Monday, March 4, 2013

Love {like Christ}

As I study my verses for tomorrow's Bible class quiz, I thought I'd share with y'all one of the greatest passages (in my mind) from God's Word.

1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy, love does not parade itself, is not puffed up, does not behave rudely, does not seek his own, is not provoked, thinks no evil, does not rejoice in iniquity but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

That wasn't the whole passage, but only the 3 verses I have to memorize. My love for Jesus has grown tremendously over the past couple of days! My prayer recently is that I can begin to love others like Jesus loves me. Its so hard, but I'm determined to do it, especially the ones who I especially have a hard time liking, er, loving. :)


"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son Jesus, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

Jesus showed us the greatest love of all time - shouldn't we try to do the same by loving and accepting others, just like He did? I think so!!!


Just some thoughts for tonight. 

Love,
Manda

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful post girly! The verses just hit the spot!!!

    Love ya,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3