Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm Dwarf-Sized!

Yesterday, today and tomorrow are dress up days at my school - sneak peeks into spring break! Yesterday the theme was a dynamic duo so Andy and I went as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Believe me, it wasn't that great. But today our costumes were much better! It was fairytale day today so I went as Sleepy the Dwarf and wore my pajamas, and Andrew went as Mickey Mouse! He won best dressed, btw. :)

//me and Nat as SnowWhite//






//lexi said her fave thing about andy's outfit were the forever21 bags on his feet! lol//

What exciting thing has happened in your life lately?

What is God teaching you in His Word?

Love,
Manda

2 comments :

  1. Aw, you're a cute dwarf. And I love how you embrace being small - so many of my friends complain all. the. time and it drives me nuts!

    I've been learning what it actually means to shine for Christ, to live it out so much that people wonder what you have that's different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I like your brothers costume too...made me laugh!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3