Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Day!!!!!

Hi everyone! Can you believe that 2011 is almost here?!?!!!?!?!? For me, its almost unreal! But this year has been amazing for me, I've learned so much, and I'm determined to grow closer to God in this new year!! I've finally started doing devos for the first time in a LOOONG time, I'm reading Ruth, which I haven't read in a while, and its really interesting. It just amazes me how Ruth was determined to go with her mother-in-law, even though she didn't believe the same as Naomi did. Btw, I love the name Naomi. Its so pretty! :) Anyways, I'll post more later about tonight!

Have a blessed day and a wonderful New Year!!!

*HUGS!*

lOVE
Manda <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3