Thursday, December 23, 2010

Talk about.... DEPRESSING!! but also amazing!

Yep.

Today the fam did go see (finally!!!!) the "Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader". And can I say that they made an AH-MAZING MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! For those of you who haven't seen it: go watch it. N.O.W.

My favorite scene? The ending where Lu, Ed, Caspian, Reep and Eustace (who I grew to love) meet Aslan on that stretch of beach. I LOVE it when Caspian and Ed hug. That almost made me cry. And then when Lucy and Caspian hugged. Oh.So.Cute! Oh ya, and then when Lu and Reep hugged. That was adorable! But I betcha it was hard to do, I mean, Georgie wasn't hugging anything! hehe
(can you tell I LOVE hugs???)
I almost freaked when Caspian walked toward the water. I thot he was just gonna leave. I'm like, "No goodbyes? You're just gonna go???" So ya.

My least favorite scene? The ending where Lu, Ed, Caspian, Reep and Eustace meet Aslan on that stretch of beach. Omygoodness, sooooooo depressing! I felt like screaming at Aslan: "Lu and Ed need to come back! They belong in Narnia!" As well as Susan and Peter. But oh well. I guess all good things have to come to an end sometime. :(

BUT! I can say that I didn't cry, but I came close to it. ;) I'm looking forward to "The Silver Chair" possibly being made. Becuz I love Will Poulter. His eyebrows... oh joy! They are something, aren't they? At least for a guy they are. LOL
Well, tomorrow is Christmas Eve, but for me, my days seem all jumbled becuz of the Lock-In at my church. I feel like its Saturday.....
Well, I guess that's all for now. Please leave comments! ttul
Love,
Manda <3
the BIGGEST Narnia fan ever!
Also the biggest Georgie Henley fan ever!
And also the biggest Skandar Keynes fan ever!
Okay enuff "ever's!!!"

p.s. I HATE it that they left out the part in the trailer where Susan, Peter, Ed and Lu walk on the beach and they're all serious and stuff. I just realized that when I got home. I am really mad. I wanted to see Su and Pete more than ONCE in the movie! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3