Sunday, December 26, 2010

"That Darn Cat!"

Hi!!

This is probably one of my favorite movies. "That Darn Cat" was made in 1965 and starrs Dean Jones, Hayley Mills and Dorothy Provine as the main characters. Hayley Mills is also in all three "Parent Trap" movies. *ahem* I just found out there was a third "Parent Trap" just this night. Now I r-e-a-l-l-y want to see all three! Maybe if I find the 2nd and 3rd, I can have a movie marathon! Anybody wanna join me???
As most of you know, I think, I only watch old movies and Disney classics, like tonight the fam is watching "Swiss Family Robinson." Its a great movie, but I just recently found out the guy who plays Erenest (spl??) is gay! Or at least he was. I don't know if he still is or not. I hope not!!
and the guy who plays Fritz (James MacArthur) just died pretty recently. Oct. 28, '10. He was 72 years old!

Oh excuse me. I DON'T watch just Disney classics and old movies/TV shows, but pretty much that is all I watch. I've seen bits and pieces of the Bourne movies, and of course all the Narnia movies!! So ya. The fam tries to stay away from movies that have girls dressed immodestly and with alot of swearing and all that. Call us old-fashioned, but that's THE FAM!!! :)
Well, here are some pix from "That Darn Cat!" and also some of Hayley Mills. Enjoy!








Love, Manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3