Saturday, February 26, 2011

PIANO DUET BY TWO OF MY FAVE SG MUSICIANS

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oEatDVwBca8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



I'm Tim Parton, a self taught piano player that has been gifted with the ability to play the piano by ear. At 6 years old, I began to play and ever since then I have been blessed to travel the country doing what I love most, playing the piano.

This video is Tim Parton and Gerald Wolfe playing a duet "Just A Little While". They are amazing, just telling ya! You guys NEED to see this vid, if you like piano music!!!! Tim plays alot of peppy music, which I love. :) So yep. 

Love,
Manda <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3