- Is there someone (not in your family) you would gladly give your life for? my best friend mack, i think. :)
- Have you ever seen a movie with a part you wished you could re-write? hmm, i'm sure there has been, but i cant think of anything right now! oh wait, prolly a lot of the scenes in 'VDT'. The dialogue wasn't all that great. :/
- Is there one thing you have done that you wish you could change? yes. wasting a whole flippin' year and a half worshipping sinful people other than Jesus, my Savior and Friend.
- Would you rather your house be infested with termites, or have 20 skunks living under your porch? the skunks... definitely the skunks!!
- Have you ever read a book that made you feel incredibly happy? hmm, i dont know. :) prolly the Narnia books, or the books by Karen Kingsbury. Her books are amazing!!!!!
- Have you ever watched a movie that made you feel incredibly sad? yes!! every time i watch 'Prince Caspian' now, i get sad, because i know what's coming - when Peter and Susan (will and anna) leave Narnia forever. *tear sob tear*
- Would you rather have endless riches and be alone, or be extremely poor and always have company? prolly the riches, because i can stand to be alone. but i also wouldn't mind seeing my family and friends all the time, too!! so i'm not really sure....
- Do you journal? yuppers!! i'm not the most faithful, but i still do. ;)
- Do you have any pets? yes, my baby Jingles. she's the cutest little brown Shih Ztu with four white paws and a snowy white chest/underbelly. :) she's so precious!!!
- What is your favorite part of your house? the family room! that's where the whole fam spends most of our time! its big and spacious and comfy. :D
- Which do you like better: City or country? oh that's oober hard! i don't think i can decide...
//listening to: 'the prayer' by josh groban and charlotte church.
wearing: a v-neck violet shirt with yellow cardiagn, grey cuffed skinnies, my grey ruffley ankle boots, and my zebra scarf.
watching: 'I Love Lucy' - one of the best classics ever.
wanting: to hug my best friend mack.//