Monday, November 12, 2012

To all my readers

I think I'm in shock.

61 followers?!?!? 

I never thot my blog would get to such high numbers, but here we are!!

*take a break and do a happy dance with me*

Thank you so much to everyone who reads my blog - It means soo much and I appreciate all your love and support. :)

Please do tell me if there's anything you'd like to see me post about, too!! Any trending topics or whatever.

Happy Monday! Go and look for the good things in life today!!

Love,
Manda

3 comments :

  1. congratulations!
    www.thestyleshedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute :) I just made it 62 :) Yay!!! congrats sweet girl!! xoxo

    ps - adore your header!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3