Tuesday, November 6, 2012

We're All Holding Our Breath

Today is/was Election Day. A few hours ago Andrew and I voted (our 2nd time, last year it was just for local stuff).

I'm working on history homework and, along with the rest of my family, glued to FOX News, praying and doing my best to trust the Lord for the outcome, whatever is is.

Whatever the outcome, we must remember Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans not to harm you but to give you a future and a hope." God is good, and He already knows the outcome!!


TRUST IN THE LORD!

Love,
Manda

1 comment :

  1. Hope you're having a wonderful today. :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3