Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday mornings when the cousins are here

Hey hey!

Most days, on Fridays, I'm doing school. Buttt..... today, I woke up at nineish something, had monkey bread for breakfast (amazing!!!!), and then finished watching "Little Bear" or something like that, with my cousins. Now, we're watching UP. I'm not a huge fan of this movie, I first saw some of it at Camp Manitoumi last summer (2010), but I thot it was really boring. Well, then my family told me we bought it, and we watched it once I got home. Anddd, wellllll.... I guess its not too bad. My favorite part I think is:

"Good afternoon. My name is Russell. I'm a wilderness explorer. Can I assist you with anything?" and I'm sure you know the rest..... hehe

So yep. I'm going to be doing a post soon about.... well, not really sure. ;)  I know! Kimberly Williams. She's one of my favorite actresses. from "Father of the Bride 1 and 2". Oh and Steve Martin. I L.O.V.E. Father of the Bride! One of my favorite movies EVER. So yep. ttul
Love,
Manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3