Friday, January 14, 2011

Tim Parton.... resigning!






The title says it all. Tim Parton, amazing amazing amazing piano player for "Legacy Five", has resigned. I'm gonna miss him, becuz I play the piano, and he's such an inspiration for me. But, he's doing what he thinks God wants him to do. No, he's doing what he KNOWS God wants him to do.
The pictures are from the "Jubilee 2!" southern gospel concert in Nashville, TN. It was in October, and me and the fam took my mom's parents along and made it a big vacation! It was soo much fun! Tell me in a comment if you want me to post more about the vacation, even tho it did happen months ago! ttul
love,
manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3