Wednesday, March 30, 2011

10 things {that make me S.M.I.L.E.}

- Jingles
-Georgie Henley in "the Wardrobe" - she's got to be the cutest thing EVER.
-Skandar Keynes' "smiling eyes" in Prince Caspian
-my BFF, Mackenna
-Legacy Five, Greater Vision, the Cathedrals, & the Booth Brothers - watching YouTube vids of them being CRAZY.
-raindrops on roses
-British accents
-Special Features on DVD's - 'specially on the Narnia DVD's
-thinking about how much Jesus loves me
-SMILING FACES! =D




GG - I want to give her a hug. And yes, I've said that before. But I really really do, 'specially when she's that age. But that's sorta hard too, now. hehe

Skandar/Edmund. Love him.

My baby, Jingles.... the bow in her hair is just plain cuteness!!!! :)


What makes you smile?
Me and my BFF, Mackenna!! Love ya, girl!!!! xoxo

4 comments :

  1. Love ya 2 and Love the pic miss ya like crazzzy you should call me :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and call you before we leave tonight! Sorry I didnt call ya yesterday... I was out practically all day with Mom running errands, and we've been pretty busy getting ready for this trip... so ya. Well, love ya too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s.
    LOL I love how we both have our camera strings hangin from our front pockets. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I didn't notice that and it is fine if you don't call before you leave have an amazing weekend and love ya much

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3