Thursday, March 17, 2011

Me :)

Hi all!!!

Okay, just to let y'all know, for the past few months, I have been having a lot of gas, so I've been burping literally ALL THE TIME. Its driving me crazy with annoyance, but just last night, and this afternoon, the gas seemed to be choking me almost, or something. It was pretty scary, and I also had a queasy stomach. I don't know what's going on, but tomorrow I have a Dr. appt. to see if the Dr. can figure out what might be wrong with me!
So, I would LOVE the prayers! That nothing is seriously wrong with me or anything. Thanks alot!!! ta ta

Love,
Manda

1 comment :

  1. Ugh, I'm sorry! I know how these things are. It's sort of embbarrasing, but you have to tell people so they know. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3