Thursday, March 31, 2011

Please Pray

Hey all!

Today, well more like tonight, we leave for Ohio so that Mom and Dad can candidate for the job. Would y'all please pray for me, becuz for like a week, even before I started taking my meds for my Acid Reflex, I have been getting a queasy/crampy stomach. Today, we weren't sure if I should take my medicine, so I had to wait for like three hours after I got up, while MOm called the Dr. then we had to wait 'til they called us back to tell us I should take the medicine.
So, then after taking the meds, I had to wait another half hour before I could eat! Then, as soon as I started eating, I instantly got cramps, like five, ten minutes after I first ate. Strange, huh?

I really don't want to have to deal with all of my stomach issues on this trip, so would y'all mind praying that God will bless me with a stomach-problem-free weekend? Thank you! Updates to come once we get back on Sunday. Have an awesome, wonderful, godly weekend, my friends!!!!! :)

Love,
Manda

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm glad you've gotten this far, cuz you know how much I loooove comments! So go ahead and leave one!!!

XO,
Manda <3